Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Do I have to pay for every phone call?
No! When you advertise with RentLinx Plus! you pay only for verified leads.You never pay for:
- Wrong number
- Solicitor / vendor
- Hangup that you can't get in contact with
- Current resident
- Email lead with only a name and email address
- Renter inquires about a dog when the ad states 'No Dogs'. (Ditto for cats, breed restrictions, etc.).
- Renter inquiring whether property accepts Section 8 and the answer is "No."
- If the property is senior housing and the caller is not a senior.
- If the renter is asking about a Unit Type that is clearly not offered (i.e. asking for a One Bedroom when only Two Bedrooms are advertised as available)
- A lead for someone who you can never reach via phone or email (i.e. non-working phone number, bad email address, never answers their phone, doesn't reply to emails)
- Any other non-renter contact
With RentLinx Plus! you control your costs by setting a monthly cap. You pay nothing if you don't hear from renters, and you can start and stop your ads anytime!
Sign up today!
- 3-Day Brainstorming Conference ONLY $425! Register...
- RentLinx Generates Over 100,000 Leads this Month!
- ShowMeTheRent traffic doubles in only 6 months!
- RentLinx Resources for Property Managers
- Your Properties are Now on Trulia!
- NAA Conference Drawing Kindle Fire Winner Announce...
- Meet RentLinx at the NAA Conference in Boston!
- Where Are Most of My Leads Coming From?
- Detroit Area Workshop on 5/11: Leasing & Fair Hous...
- A Lesson From the Dogs: How to Get Better Quality ...