Monday, April 30, 2012
A Lesson From the Dogs: How to Get Better Quality Leads
Do you allow dogs in your property? If so, how big? Do you have breed restrictions?
This morning, an interested renter called a RentLinx Plus! ad and asked if his collie would be allowed. The community manager replied that dogs must be less than 25 pounds. Since the ad stated ‘Dogs allowed’, the renter had to call and ask for the detailed pet policy. If the ad had stated ‘Dogs allowed – 25 lbs. or less’, the renter would not have called (saving the community manager time), or the renter might have called anyway, and our Plus! verification process would have marked that lead as ‘No Charge’ (saving the community money).
Increase the details in your ads, and you will:
- Increase the quality of your leads (most renters will qualify themselves when you list your policies and restrictions)
- Save time (since renters won’t have to call and ask)
- Save money. With RentLinx Plus!, you won’t be charged for leads like the one above.
- Anatomy of Your Properties List
- Hidden Plus! Feature: Multiple Lead E-mails
- Detroit area: Leasing & Fair Housing Workshop on 3...
- So your phone works. What about your email?
- Stop by and see RentLinx - Detroit area show on Ma...
- When love is in the air, renters DON'T ....
- Maximizing Your RentLinx Ads
- Would you know if your phone wasn’t working?
- How do I get started with RentLinx?
- We've got your back