Friday, February 03, 2012
Would you know if your phone wasn’t working?
Yesterday while I was reviewing Plus! phone leads, I heard the Harbor Oaks phone answer with a fax tone. Concerned that the community was not getting their leads, I called the number myself and got a fax tone. Since I couldn’t get through on the phone, I emailed the community to tell them their phone wasn’t working.
(All RentLinx employees take turns listening to the first few seconds of each Plus! phone call to verify that it’s a renter calling. If not we mark that lead as ‘no charge’).
Julie from Harbor Oaks just called to thank me. The leasing staff didn’t know that their phone wasn’t working. Now that they know, they are quickly getting it fixed.
Glad I could help!
- How do I get started with RentLinx?
- We've got your back
- Custom Share Links for All!
- Our gift back to the world
- Sourcing Your Phone Leads Made Easier
- ShowMeTheRent is 3 times FASTER!
- Get found on the Kindle Fire with Zillow via RentL...
- Zillow is #1!
- What Not to Email!
- Once I go Plus!, I usually have it rented in 1 or ...