Friday, April 27, 2012
Anatomy of Your Properties List
Ever wonder what some of the numbers and links on your properties list mean? Follow along with this numbered image and you just might learn a trick or two!
- Each property has its own checkbox. Use the checkboxes in conjunction with the “go plus!” or “Remove Properties” button to modify your list.
- TIP: Use the top check box in the dark blue row to select all the properties on the page!
- TIP: Try clicking either of these numbers for each of your properties!
- TIP: Think of it as nudging renters, telling them your property is still available. Sites like ShowMeTheRent.com list properties based on their Updated date, so this is important!
Hope this helps! As always, contact us with any questions. Keep watching our news for more tips!
- Hidden Plus! Feature: Multiple Lead E-mails
- Detroit area: Leasing & Fair Housing Workshop on 3...
- So your phone works. What about your email?
- Stop by and see RentLinx - Detroit area show on Ma...
- When love is in the air, renters DON'T ....
- Maximizing Your RentLinx Ads
- Would you know if your phone wasn’t working?
- How do I get started with RentLinx?
- We've got your back
- Custom Share Links for All!