Monday, November 06, 2006
New Affordability and Accessibility Features
Our Partners Make Us Stronger Over the past few months, RentLinx has worked with the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) and the Michigan Disability Rights Coalition (MDRC) to develop new affordability and accessibility features for RentLinx. These new features have just been released! Action Required! Current RentLinx users, we need your help! If you have already listed your properties, we need you to login and update your properties with your affordability and accessibility information as described below. New Features We recently released several new features to help renters find affordable or accessible housing. As a property manager, you can now:
- Indicate whether your properties accept Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8)
- Provide wait-list information if available
- List multiple property types for your properties (e.g. "Senior Housing" and "Subsidized")
- Indicate which of your units offer rent based on income
- Indicate which of your units are mobility, vision or hearing accessible
- Select new accessibility options that apply to individual units
- New Feature: Reset Your Traffic and Lead Counters
- New Partner: Michigan Disability Rights Coalition
- New Partner: Rio Grand Valley Apartment Associatio...
- New Feature: Manage Users
- Welcome Republic Management!
- New Partner: Property Management Association of Mi...
- Welcome Three Oaks Group
- New Partner: Bismarck-Mandan Apartment Association...
- Print a Brochure and Send to a Friend
- Welcome PMSI