New "Modify Location" Feature on RentLinx-Powered Searches
Motivated by better helping renters quickly find the housing they need, we recently released a new feature that lets them hone in to the exact area they wish to live. After doing a location search (for a city, zip code or address, for example) renters will see a new link, just above the search results:
Clicking the link allows a renter to tweak the starting search location and radius of the search. This allows her to answer requests like, "Show me all available properties within 2 miles of my new job". This feature gives renters unprecedented power to hone in on the exact properties they wish to see.
The search radius is also shown when looking at the "Map View".
- New wave of WebLinx clients grows the RentLinx Net...
- The RentLinx network generates over 100,000 web le...
- RentLinx in the News!
- RentLinx Partners with National REIA
- New Search Radius Feature
- Schneider Speaks at Affordable Housing Conference
- RentLinx Featured in metromode e-Magazine
- New Rent Ranges, No More Unit Groups
- Top 5 Benefits of Automatically Updating Your Acco...
- More than 10,000 Properties Now Listed