Monday, December 14, 2009
Why do you advertise: to produce leads or signed-leases?
Last week, I was talking with Leah Brewer, “The Leasing Queen”, and she pointed out a very important distinction that many people misunderstand. The purpose of advertising is to produce leads: phone calls and emails from renters. The purpose of a leasing office is to turn those leads into signed-leases. Think about it, if every phone call resulted in a signed-lease, why would you need a leasing office at all? You could just put the lease online and mail the key to the renter. Your leasing office staff is very important – you need them to qualify the incoming leads, show your apartments and sell your communities. Their job is to turn some of the incoming leads into signed-leases. The job of your ads is to get the phone ringing.
Want more signed leases? Ask yourself:
- How many incoming leads are we getting?
- Are we effectively handling the leads that we are getting?
If you’d like feedback on your RentLinx ads, call me at 248-891-8873. Contact Leah for assistance with your overall marketing, training and staffing at 248-474-3009 or http://www.fullhousemarketing.net. Amanda Schneider, RentLinx
- Listen to your phone leads!
- What is the average rent for your neighborhood?
- More Websites = More Renters!
- "Safe" vs. "Risky" advertising
- New Apartment Advertising Service Guarantees Resul...
- Pay-per-lead myths!
- Proud to announce RentLinx Plus! Launching on 9/15...
- Trovit and rentBits Added to the RentLinx Network!...
- Finally! 10,000 leads in the last 30 days!
- Homes.com Added to the RentLinx Network