Monday, January 12, 2015
10 Best RentLinx Listing Tips
The 10 Best RentLinx Listing Tips are based on a study of tens of thousands of RentLinx phone and email leads. The leads studied are for over 200,000 listings from all over the USA, and for all rental property types from houses to large multi-family communities. All of the leads were generated from the 156 websites in The RentLinx Network.
1. Keep your rent and availability accurate.
2. Add lots of photos - inside and out.
3. Tell renters what makes your property special.
4. Include attachments and links to your application, pet policy, video tours, etc.
5. List your amenities.
6. State your Pet Policy.
7. Show your rent (or rent range).
8. Answer your phone.
9. Post your custom RentLinx brochure.
10. Upgrade to RentLinx Plus!
See more details and stats for the 10 Best RentLinx Listing Tips
- RentLinx Gives Back
- Thank YOU!
- New: Quick Way to See Your RentLinx Ads
- 3 Things You Should Know Before Renting Your House...
- 4 Powerful (but Little Known) RentLinx Tips!
- It's "Fun Feature Friday"!
- NEW: Your Renter Brochure
- Fresh is better!
- How to fight back against scammers listing your pr...
- Let it go to voice mail. No big deal, right?