Thursday, March 15, 2007
New "View My Property" Feature Added for Property Managers!
RentLinx released a new "View My Property" feature to assist Property Managers. Property Managers now have the ability to see how their property will look to renters on each of the different websites where their properties are advertised. (Note that "View my Property" is not yet available for some 3rd party websites) Property managers can see how their company as a whole is being advertised by scrolling down and choosing a website from the list. When the property manager selects an individual property, they will have the ability to see how that individual property will look to renters on each of the websites. This option is located directly above the "Property General Information" section, as shown below. The "View My Property" feature makes navigation on the net even easier for Property Managers and ensures them that their properties are being advertised effectively!
- MSHDA Launches Radio Ad Campaign for MichiganHousi...
- New "Featured Property" Tool for WebLinx Clients
- Publicity in Crain's Detroit Business
- 4 New Partners Allow for More Advertising Options!...
- RentLinx Surpasses 100,000 Units Listed
- MSHDA Releases Michigan Housing Locator
- New Affordability and Accessibility Features
- New Feature: Reset Your Traffic and Lead Counters
- New Partner: Michigan Disability Rights Coalition
- New Partner: Rio Grand Valley Apartment Associatio...