New Feature: Add Links to Your Listings
We have recently released a new feature for all Rentlinx users! You can now add links to your property listings that link to specific pages of your choice. For example, you can add a link to your property's website or to a hosted virtual tour.
The links feature is grouped with attachments in the "Links & Attachments" section of an individual property's page, shown below. Links are denoted by the earth icon , while attachments are denoted by the paper clip icon
You can add a link to any URL of your choice (like http://www.myproperty.com) and give the link a title (like "My Property's Website"). Each link can apply to a single property or to any number of your properties as shown below.
When a prospective resident views your property's page on a RentLinx-powered website, she will see all of the links associated with that property.
- New "View My Property" Feature Added for Property ...
- MSHDA Launches Radio Ad Campaign for MichiganHousi...
- New "Featured Property" Tool for WebLinx Clients
- Publicity in Crain's Detroit Business
- 4 New Partners Allow for More Advertising Options!...
- RentLinx Surpasses 100,000 Units Listed
- MSHDA Releases Michigan Housing Locator
- New Affordability and Accessibility Features
- New Feature: Reset Your Traffic and Lead Counters
- New Partner: Michigan Disability Rights Coalition