What would you pay to get a lead from a guy ready to sign a $28,800 lease?
What is better than waking up to an email from a renter who is ready to sign a 2-year lease, sight-unseen?
This is an actual lead for a $28,800 deal that practically closed itself at 1:15 this morning:
Based on the pictures and location only, I would be willing to sign a long term lease agreement. Positively 12 months, but very interested in 24 at $1,200. Do you have any interest in a lease option to buy?
- Thomas H.
Cost for this lead? Only $10! This makes my day! I love my job!
- RentLinx Plus! Invoicing Now Available
- Happy Holidays from RentLinx
- Why do you advertise: to produce leads or signed-l...
- Listen to your phone leads!
- What is the average rent for your neighborhood?
- More Websites = More Renters!
- "Safe" vs. "Risky" advertising
- New Apartment Advertising Service Guarantees Resul...
- Pay-per-lead myths!
- Proud to announce RentLinx Plus! Launching on 9/15...