Marketing on the Internet: From the Michigan Conference On Affordable Housing
This was the 4th year I've presented at the MCOAH and the conference as great, as always. One of the new additions to my presentation was a phone study we did on on a set of over 7,000 phone calls made from renters responding to ads for rental properties in Michigan over the last few months. One of the shocking statistics is that, during business hours, only 26% of these calls are answered by a human, and only 44% of them can ever get to a human during the call! Callers, when confronted with a machine, hang up about 2/3 of the time and over half of those hang ups never call or e-mail the property again! Make sure to answer your phone!
- Michigan Apartment Commons Areas: Smoke-Free!
- Revamped Review Leads Section
- What would you pay to get a lead from a guy ready ...
- RentLinx Plus! Invoicing Now Available
- Happy Holidays from RentLinx
- Why do you advertise: to produce leads or signed-l...
- Listen to your phone leads!
- What is the average rent for your neighborhood?
- More Websites = More Renters!
- "Safe" vs. "Risky" advertising