Thursday, April 15, 2010
Michigan Apartment Commons Areas: Smoke-Free!
On May 1st, Michigan's new smoke-free law goes into effect covering nearly all public places including apartment indoor commons areas (leasing offices, hallways, laundry rooms, community rooms, etc). Living units are not covered by the law, but property owners are free to adopt no-smoking policies for their buildings. For more information, go to www.Michigan.gov/smokefreelaw.
- Revamped Review Leads Section
- What would you pay to get a lead from a guy ready ...
- RentLinx Plus! Invoicing Now Available
- Happy Holidays from RentLinx
- Why do you advertise: to produce leads or signed-l...
- Listen to your phone leads!
- What is the average rent for your neighborhood?
- More Websites = More Renters!
- "Safe" vs. "Risky" advertising
- New Apartment Advertising Service Guarantees Resul...